Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our family has been a little topsy turvy these days. Steve has taken back Xavier so he will traveling back and forth to Utah each week. We already miss him, but hope things go well at the office. School will be out in 2 1/2 weeks, (we ARE counting) we will only have June together before Ashlyn and Dalin begin going to year round school in July. We are a little sad about this, but we will make it work. We will be coming Utah through out the summer and hope to be able to see friends.

2 comments:

Down in the Sun said...

We heard about Xavier. We hope that all goes well with that! It is great to see the pictures that you post. Bummer about the year round school but it is becoming more of the norm than traditional these days! We miss and love you guys. We hope to see you sometime this summer!

Amy Jones said...

Leslee! Why didn't I know you had a blog? Is it because I went through a small brain-donor phase of my life being pregnant? Seriously! It's so good to know I can catch up with you! Now...what's up with Madison and a heart procedure??????? Sheesh! Okay, I guess we can talk about it next week when I see ya. Yipeee! Love ya!