Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Life is a Musical

So have you ever sat through a musical or a Disney movie and thought "Really, people don't do this.  Who just breaks out in song in the middle of a conversation?"  And yet, this is my life!  I came home from the store the other night to find my two girls dancing around the kitchen singing (as if on stage), but this isn't the first time.  Many times we will be sitting around doing homework or eating breakfast and someone will just start singing whatever is in their head at the moment. (Note; this does not include Mitchell, but he will start singing if the radio is on)  If you make a funny comment they may find a song from a movie or just make a song up to go along with what you have said.  Now this is a slight problem for our Dad who fights seeing anything theatrical, unless his kids are in it, and this is self explanitory as to why he goes.  But for anything else if I can get Steve to go one theatrical performance a year I'm doing pretty good.  So I guess this is how the Lord giggles at us, by sending Steve kids who will break out into song at any moment.  I hope my kids will continue to dance around our kitchen and find Joy within our walls we call home.

No comments: